Pumpkin Powered Autumn Meals
Data e Luogo
Prenota ora il tuo posto
Join ChefPassport and celebrate autumn colours and flavours with the season’s most iconic ingredient - pumpkin - during our next live stream cooking class!
📙 Educative - learn culinary cutting techniques 💰 Money-Saving - cook 3 inexpensive vegetarian dishes ♻️ Local - choose your favourite ingredients and brands 🗓️ Seasonal - prepare what is in-season 🥗 Healthy - benefit from foods rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals 🌍 Sustainable - learn to use the whole fruit & replant seeds later
What’s on the menu?
- Pumpkin Poppy Seed Breakfast Cake
- Pumpkin Powered Vegetarian Risotto
- Pumpkin Gnocchi with Macha Pesto
Ingredients and kitchenware lists provided upon registration.
About the Chef
Chef Katherine Kennedy is a professional chef residing in Leeds, United Kingdom. Chef Kit relocated to the United Kingdom where she is retired as an executive chef and shifted gears to food writing. In 2005, the chef needed to continue to share her love of food by offering her own hands-on classes. Those who are close to Chef, know her passion for traditional and rustic cooking. Chef says, “I love to get into the history of different dishes to uncover their authentic flavors.”
About the Class
- 90-minute interactive cooking class with a Professional Chef
- Ingredients and kitchenware lists provided upon registration
- Access to standard kitchen with device and broadband internet needed
- Great for vegetarians
Language of Instruction
Leeds, United Kingdom
- General Admission€19.99+€0.50 Tariffa di servizio€19.99+€0.50 Tariffa di servizio0€0