Data e Luogo
27 giugno 2020, 12:00 - 13:30 GMT+8
Fuso Orario Italiano
Evento Online in diretta su Zoom
About the event
This interactive live-stream cooking class is perfect for food and culture enthusiasts who love to discover the flavors of North India. This online cooking class hosts up to 100 participants and gives food explorers the opportunity to connect with people who are eager to mix and mingle with others online and learn how to cook with the guidance of an authentic local Indian cooking instructor!!
About the Chef
Chef Zurath Kamdin is a professional chef residing in Hong Kong. At a very young age, his passion for cooking stood out. Graduating in allied sciences he also studies the catering world which led him on an adventure of culinary culture. His repertoire grew as did his travels around the world, cementing his skills in international cuisine.
Learn how to cook
- Butter Chicken
- Raita (Salad/Dip)
- Pulav rice
Full list of ingredients listed below.
Language of Instruction English
Event start time:
- 9.30 AM in Mumbai/Delhi - Indian Standard time (IST Time Zone)
- 11 AM in Bangkok - Indochina Time (ICT Time Zone)
- 12 PM in Hong Kong - Honk Kong Time (HKT Time Zone)
- 1 PM Tokio - Japanese Standard Time (JST Time Zone)
- 2 PM in Sidney - Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST Time Zone)
- 4 PM in Wellington - New Zealand Standard Time (NZST Time Zone)
Host location: Hong Kong
How it works
Before the Class
- Check your email for a booking confirmation
- Stay on the lookout for a Zoom session invite with login credentials
- If you cook along, you should review our FAQ page to better understand how to login, prepare your kitchenware, ingredients and food on the day
During the Class
- Cook along with the instructor or simply watch and entertain yourself
- Interact and ask questions throughout the session
- Mix and mingle with other participants after the class
- Access real-time ChefPassport technical support, should any issues arise
- Chicken thighs or whole legs, no bone, no skin. 300 gr/10 oz
- Tomato paste 180 gms/6 oz
- Fenugreek leaves (dried ) 3 tsp/30 gr/1 oz
- Yogurt 250 gms/8 oz.
- Milk 1 liter
- Ready-mixed spices 50gr/1.5 oz, suggested brands:
- Shan Butter Chicken Masala
- Mehran Butter Chicken Masala
- Everest Butter Chicken Masala.
- Potatoes 300 gr/10 oz
- Spring onion 100 gr/3 oz.
- Yogurt 150 gr/5 oz.
- Dried Mango Powder 15 gms/0.5 oz.
- Fresh Cilantro 1/2 cup
- Lemon 1
- Basmati Rice 180 gr/6 oz.
- Mixed greens (peas, carrot, corn) 100 gr/3 oz.
- Onions 1 large
- Mint.leaves 1/2 cup
- Tomato 2
- Cilantro 1/2 cup
- Ginger & Garlic Paste 20 gr/1 oz.
- Ready-mix Spices for Biriyani/Pulav 25 gr./1oz, suggested brands:
- Ghee 40 gms/1.5oz.
- Flat bottom pot
- Flat bottom skillet
- Flat bottom saucepan
- Chopping Board
- Filleting knife
- Potato peeler
prezzo promozionale valido fino a mercoledì 24 marzo